Disclosure: I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Fellowes Brands. I received a product sample to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Still searching for that perfect gift for that cautious person in your life? I was until I thought about it. My brother is so worried about his identity being stolen or someone getting his personal information online that he doesn’t even have a Facebook page. I must admit that I was stumped when it came to choosing his gift this year. Not after reading about the Fellowes Powershred M-12C Cross-Cut Shredder.
There are so many great features with this shredder:
- Small, slim and compact – This shredder can fit in small spaces. It’s also very sleek and modern looking.
- Cross-Cut Blades – It can shred up to 12 pieces of paper at one time. 12 sheets of paper! That’s A lot!
- The Fellowes M-12C turns 1 sheet of paper into approximately 302 particles of paper. Talk about shredded!
- SafeSense Technology – The M-12C will automatically disable the shredder when hands touch the paper opening – which is great if you have little ones around. I found that if you touch any silver around the paper opening it stops.
- Shred More– credit cards, paper clips, staples and junk mail are no problem for this in home shredding champion. This thing can shred it all.
- Shreds for 5 Minutes – then automatically begins a cool down period.
- Affordable – at a suggested retail price of $99.99 at Target Stores and Target.com, making it a great gift for a loved one or for you. After all you deserve a great gift. ?
My brother is going to be one happy fellow this Christmas. The Fellowes Powershred M-12C will not only keep him protected from identity theft but will help to get him organized as well.
Be sure to connect with Fellowes on Twitter and <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Fellowes" onclick="_gaq see this here.push([‘_trackEvent’, ‘outbound-article’, ‘https://www.facebook.com/Fellowes’, ‘Facebook’]);” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Facebook for great tips and other ideas.
Who on your list would love to get this shredder as a gift?